A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harper, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Harper MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Harper practice?
- Dr. Steven Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harper practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Abington Colorectal Surgeons and Abington Surgeons.