A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harrelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harrelson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrelson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harrelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrelson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Harrelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Connally Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Ambul Surg Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Layne Harrelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Harrelson practice?
- Dr. Steven Harrelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Harrelson practices Family Medicine near Boerne, TX.
See Boerne Family Physicians.