Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Patient show details Patient
by Tonya Gordon on Oct 30th, 2014

Dr Harrington is my guardian angel. I truly believe if anyone else was in the OR with me Jan 9, 2001 when I had my Acending Aorta Aneurysm surgery; I would not be here today. He is the most compassionate, caring doctor I have ever seen. When my dad needed heart surgery I wouldn't let him go to any one else. Thank you Dr Harrington!!!

Robotic Sugery show details Robotic Sugery
Oct 29th, 2012

I had mitral valve repair surgery done in 2006 and I am alive and well still today. It was done Robotic-ly by Dr Harrington and I call tell you personally that he is the best... Thank-You Dr Harrington!!!Paul Perzyk

Apr 3rd, 2012

The care I received from Dr Harrington and the staff at the cardiology unit at Henry Ford Macomb hospital was outstanding.Michael Baker

Dr. Steven Harrington gets 5 Star Rating show details Dr. Steven Harrington gets 5 Star Rating
by John Rutt on Mar 22nd, 2011

On March 8, 2011 Dr. Harrington performed coronary artery quadruple bypass surgery. I had had no bad side effects and the operation was successful. He is a highly skilled surgeon with great bedside manners.

by R. Singer on Sep 9th, 2010

If you need heart surgery, he is definately the guy to see.

by Sandy Lumley (Mom Donna Schroeder) on Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Harrington is my moms heart surgeon and with out a doubt the most remarkable caring professional person I have ever met. I wish other doctors would take lessons from Dr. Harrington!!