A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Harris practice?
Dr. Steven Harris practices Urology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Long Beach Urologists.