A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Steven Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harris practices Urology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Long Beach Urologists.