Dr. Steven Hartline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hartline?

August 24th, 2016

He is genuine, down to earth, thorough and competent. Best Doctor around.

May 16th, 2016

It can be hard to get an appointment to see Dr. Hartline for non-critical issues, but is very helpful when needed

March 9th, 2016

Dr. Hartline really cares about his patients

December 29th, 2015

Excelent Dr. Explain everything in terms that you understand He likes and enjoy what he is doing

June 1st, 2015

DR. HARTLINE SAVED MY LIFE; COMPASSIONATE, RESPECTFUL, OUTSTANDING DIAGNOSTICIAN

I'm a Nurse in a local hospital, so I know a lot of Dr.'s, & Dr. Hartline is without a doubt the best Primary Care Physician I've ever known. He's compassionate, patient, understanding, but most importantly, he is respectful of me as a patient & of my input on the symptoms I'm being seen for. I was experiencing a bizarre array of confusing, scary, painful symptoms over a period of several months. I was so frustrated & in such tremendous pain, but he listened to what I was reporting & made the correct, unusual diagnosis. He saved my life. Let there be no mistaking what I just said, as both a nurse and a patient; he saved my life. There were times I was seeing him every two weeks, & confused, scared, & in horrendous pain I'd cry at almost every visit, but he never gave up on finding the right therapeutic combination to get me healthy & return me to a good quality of life .

February 8th, 2013

Dr hartline has been my doctor for nearly 5 years and every visit has been a good one. A couple of years ago I had my yearly/breast exam and Dr Hartline found a lump in one of my breast which turned out to be cancer. I check myself all the time but I never found it thanks to Dr Hartline he found it in time. I will continue to be his patient for many years to come.

October 2nd, 2008

Execellent Doctor

Dr. Hartline went out of his way to follow up (called us at home in the evening) on the condition of my son when he was ill. He is a great doctor.

October 20th, 2017