A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harvey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Harvey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Steven Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Harvey practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.