Dr. Steven Harvey MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Milwaukee, WI

January 6th, 2016
Knowledgeable and professional
I really enjoyed the care we have received from Dr. Steven Harvey in regards to our daughter's hearing problem. He explained in great detail the issue she was having, the route he was going take to fix it, and the aftercare. I feel he had a genuine concern for the well being of our daughter and it showed with his bedside manner.

June 16th, 2015
Not happy
I was sent by a state agency to him and he had no intrest in what I had to say or suggeestions on what to do or referral to see a person for the next issue he did feel it was. Its been over a month and he has not even sent the report to the agency. They also did not have any of the paperwork sent over by the agency and I had to wait 30 min for that to get RE fax to them. He rushed me in and out . He dropped the chair back and I told him I had BPPV and got dizzy going back. Everyone told me how good he was but I found this not to be and maybe he did not feel that he was the right ref from state. Not happy at ALL. I am somebody too!

August 29th, 2008
Recommended
Dr. Harvey has performed two stapedectomy operations on me (ear surgery- I ended up having a problem in both ears). He knows what he is doing, does it well, and has professional yet friendly manner.