Dr. Steven Harvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Harvey?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Steven Harvey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Needs to be told

I took my son Connor in to Dr. Harvey when he was barely 5 and had suffered so many ear infections and wasn't hearing. It's a long story but after 2 different procedures on ear ear, three per ear total, my son hears very well today! I completely attribute this to Dr. Harvey's expertise and knowledge. He was always a very concerned and caring physician. My son is out of college now and we are so grateful to Dr. Harvey that I could not let the opportunity pass to review him and share with others. I have no doubt had we bounced around from physician to physician, Connor may not be hearing.

January 6th, 2016

Knowledgeable and professional

I really enjoyed the care we have received from Dr. Steven Harvey in regards to our daughter's hearing problem. He explained in great detail the issue she was having, the route he was going take to fix it, and the aftercare. I feel he had a genuine concern for the well being of our daughter and it showed with his bedside manner.

June 16th, 2015

Not happy

I was sent by a state agency to him and he had no intrest in what I had to say or suggeestions on what to do or referral to see a person for the next issue he did feel it was. Its been over a month and he has not even sent the report to the agency. They also did not have any of the paperwork sent over by the agency and I had to wait 30 min for that to get RE fax to them. He rushed me in and out . He dropped the chair back and I told him I had BPPV and got dizzy going back. Everyone told me how good he was but I found this not to be and maybe he did not feel that he was the right ref from state. Not happy at ALL. I am somebody too!

August 29th, 2008

Recommended

Dr. Harvey has performed two stapedectomy operations on me (ear surgery- I ended up having a problem in both ears). He knows what he is doing, does it well, and has professional yet friendly manner.

December 26th, 2016