Learn more about Dr. Steven Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harwood
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harwood, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Harwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Harwood MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Harwood practice?
- Dr. Steven Harwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harwood practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.