A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Harwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Harwood, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Harwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Harwood MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Harwood practice?
- Dr. Steven Harwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Harwood practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.