Dr. Steven Harwood MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 7 reviews

June 30th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Very good doctor. Has helped me so much.

February 25th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Harwood for 21 years. He is a great doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

November 23rd, 2012
What a pain
I had to tell Dr Harwood what i think was wrong with me and he just went with that. Prescribed a medication and sent me off. He never asked for me to return and don't know if I want to.

January 23rd, 2012
It was not all in my head
I went in with lower back pain and numbness and tingling in my legs. He ordered an MRI and after review told me the sensations in my legs and the numbness I was experiancing was not supported by his exam or the MRI. He actually said it was in my head. Turns out it was the initial stages of fibromyalgia. He missed it and so did a neurologist. It took my primary taking me serious and sending me to a rheumatologist to get a diagnosis and some help. Doctors are human and they can make mistakes but they should never tell a patient it is in their head.

January 23rd, 2012
treat me like a drug add and has not taken the time i need to fix the problem office staff has and attude about given med or helping find the right meds i dont like begine called a druge when im not his office has lost my respect and will no longer see him i did not ask to be this way and i know the spot im in will need meds the rest of my life erin brink treats me like a kid and think she god... they do not call back when you need someone to help you i feel the past 8 years i lost because of this office i know people do bad things with meds im not one of them . dr steven hardwood has let me down and not only that their are to many staff with their hands in the pot medcare shouldnt pay them for lake of care and sending me to doctors i dont need to see when he him self has done all of the thins im begine sent for now im hurting and cant get meds because of his lack of care and to many doctor saying this or that he need to take care of what is going on and not worry about how many pill that i need its my life now and if i need 5 pills aday so what they tell me to take them every 4 hours them tell me im takeing to many so what is cant wait for sunday to see this new doctor hope he going to help me and get me over this problem and make me a little better so i can take care of the thing i need to sorry it end this way but he was a good doctor

November 29th, 2011
Dr. Steven Harwood was extremely helpful in figuring out the problem with my right foot due to a running injury and then providing me with certain PT exercises... it's feeling 95% these days and I'm back to happily running again-- thanks to the expertise and assistance of Dr. Harwood.

October 11th, 2010
Hello.....Hello......Are you hearing me..........
The office experience was great. However, the doctor didn't listen to what I had to say. Didn't even listen to the symptoms that I am having. Just looked at the MRI and said oh you're fine.......Very irritated with the situation.