A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hassid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hassid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassid
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassid graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hassid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hassid MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Hassid practice?
- Dr. Steven Hassid has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hassid practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.