Learn more about Dr. Steven Hattori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hattori is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattori
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hattori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hattori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattori graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hattori has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Hattori MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Hattori practice?
- Dr. Steven Hattori has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hattori practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.