A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hattori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hattori is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hattori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Hattori has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Hattori MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Hattori practice?
- Dr. Steven Hattori has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Steven Hattori practices Family Medicine near , .