A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hattori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hattori is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattori
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hattori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hattori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattori graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hattori has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Hattori MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Hattori practice?
- Dr. Steven Hattori has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hattori practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.