A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hattori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hattori is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattori
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hattori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hattori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattori graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hattori has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Hattori MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Hattori practice?
- Dr. Steven Hattori has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hattori practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.