A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hattrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hattrup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hattrup, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattrup graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hattrup has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Hattrup MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hattrup practice?
- Dr. Steven Hattrup has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hattrup practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.