A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hauben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hauben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauben graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hauben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Hauben MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Hauben practice?
- Dr. Steven Hauben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hauben practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.