A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Haun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Haun is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Haun, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haun graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Haun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Haun MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Haun practice?
- Dr. Steven Haun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Haun practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners.