A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hausmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hausmann is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hausmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hausmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausmann graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hausmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carl Hausmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Hausmann practice?
- Dr. Steven Hausmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hausmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Belford, NJ.
See Belford Surgeons.