Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Havard
Dr. Steven Havard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mansfield, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Havard is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, TX Health Arlington and Medical Center Of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Havard has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Havard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.
Dr. Lucas Njo
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Mansfield, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Trayce Orr
Mansfield, TX 0.04 mi22
Dr. Devak Desai
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Mansfield, TX 0.12 mi9