A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hayashi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayashi graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Akira Hayashi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Hayashi practice?
- Dr. Steven Hayashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hayashi practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.