A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hebert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hebert, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hebert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Hebert MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Steven Hebert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hebert practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Pathologists.