A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hefter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hefter
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hefter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hefter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hefter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Hefter MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Hefter practice?
- Dr. Steven Hefter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Hefter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Hoover, AL.