A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hefter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hefter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hefter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Hefter MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Hefter practice?
- Dr. Steven Hefter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Hefter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Hoover, AL.