A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Heintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Heintz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Heintz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heintz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heintz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Adirondack Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Giffin Heintz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Heintz practice?
- Dr. Steven Heintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Heintz practices Family Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Family Physicians.