A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Heintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Heintz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Heintz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heintz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heintz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Adirondack Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heintz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance