A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Helman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Helman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Helman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Helman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Helman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Helman practice?
- Dr. Steven Helman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Helman practices Internal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists.