A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Hemby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Hemby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemby graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hemby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Hemby DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. R Hemby practice?
- Dr. R Hemby has 4 office locations.
Dr. R Hemby practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Clarkston Family Physicians and Clarkston General Practitioners.