A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hendrick, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hendrick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hendrick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hendrick MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Hendrick practice?
- Dr. Steven Hendrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hendrick practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.