Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Hendrick originally was at a different hospital when I started this journey - and changed to Harper after I went to one of his seminars. I would not have surgery until I found him again - and I'm glad I did. He's the best!

Awesome Doctor. show details Awesome Doctor.
Jun 29th, 2011

He is so caring even when he is telling you something you do not want to here about your weight loss you can tell he cares about you. If you have a problem and call the office he calls you right back. His staff is great they know there stuff. He is sweet yet can be very stern with you when you need it. If you do as he tells you than you sure will lose weight. Wish other doctors could be just like him.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Anonymous on Jun 9th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

DR.Hendrick cares so much about his patience. He only wants the best for you and the best out come. He did my weight loss surgery and it is great. His ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
excellent doctor - focuses on results - makes sure you have a plan before the surgery show details excellent doctor - focuses on results - makes sure you have a plan before the surgery
by W J Wasniewski on Dec 1st, 2009

Dr H is excellent - I checked other Bariatric services in Detroit - I found he had the lowest mortality rate - but more important he has an extensive focus on the details - which is what I want in a surgeon. He makes sure you have a plan - and has the other contacts and services to make sure you stick with the plan. I felt that other providers were more interested in getting their money for such services. Dr H and his staff seem genuinely interested in you achieving realistic results!