A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hendrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hendrickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrickson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hendrickson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrickson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hendrickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Hendrickson MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Hendrickson practice?
- Dr. Steven Hendrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hendrickson practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.