A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Henricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Henricks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Henricks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henricks graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carl Henricks MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Henricks practice?
- Dr. Steven Henricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Henricks practices Psychiatry near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Psychiatrists.