A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Herber graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Herber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carlton Herber MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Herber practice?
- Dr. Steven Herber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Herber practices Plastic Surgery near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Surgeons.