A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herbst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbst
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herbst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herbst, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbst has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Herbst MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Herbst practice?
- Dr. Steven Herbst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Herbst practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN.
See Muncie Orthopedic Surgeons.