A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herrine, Internist, Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrine
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Herrine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herrine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Herrine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Herrine MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Herrine practice?
- Dr. Steven Herrine has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Herrine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.