Steven J Herring MD Patient Reviews

• West Chester, PA

January 24th, 2014
Excellent GP
Dr Herring is an excellent GP. I have been going to him for over 10 years. He's treated me for minor stuff (infections mostly), monitored my health through my yearly physicals with him, and advised me when he thought something was up that required a specialist. He's thoughtful, doesn't rush, and listens to his patient. His stuff is super nice and always accommodating.

May 7th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Can't say enough about Dr Herring. He's been my Primary for 15 years and I've been to him for a variety of issues and come out on top of my game. The very best...

October 10th, 2011
Very thorough
Takes the time to very thoroughly discuss the problem, evaluate and diagnose the problem, and recommend course of action. There is no doubt that he misses anything.

October 7th, 2010
Dr. Herring is a consummate professional. He truly cares about your well being and has a wonderful bedside manner. He reminds me of the doctors in the 1950's who would make house calls. In this day and age it is comforting to know that a doctor of this caliber still exists. The staff is also professional and caring. They will go out of their way to meet your needs. If I have to be sick I'm glad I have Dr. Herring to fix what ails me. Thank you.

September 16th, 2010
Doc Herring Long Time Patient
My wife is an ICU nurse and she thinks Doc Herring is exceptional in diagnois of illness or condition. I see him 2-3 times a year for various ailments and he gets me back in short order. His staff is SUPER, and they treat me very well. I recommend Doc Herring to anyone needing a Primary Physician.