Dr. Steven Hersh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hersh?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hersh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 25th, 2017

I filed a complaint with the IL medical board concerning unprofessional conduct of Dr. Hersh

Dr. Hersh expressed anger at me by placing insulting sarcasm and ridicule in the clinical notes. He concealed those comments from me. I found another cardiologist who is mature and honest.

May 25th, 2017

I complained to the IL medical board about unprofessional conduct

Angry at me, Dr. Hersh inserted insulting sarcasm and ridicule in clinical notes, and hid them from me. Complaint #2016-1104 is filed and accepted by the IL medical Board. I found a mature cardiologist, who unlike Dr. Hersh is honest.

September 2nd, 2015

Very Direct

After reading other reviews, I had to say something. I find Dr. Hersh to be very direct; no sugar coating; tells it like it is. Personally, I appreciate that and need a physician who gives me the straight facts, whether I like them or not. I have since moved out of the area and have a new cardiologist, but I know that Dr. Hersh really tried to help me and I respect him for that.

March 4th, 2015

He is the absolute WORST!!!

He is not only unprofessional, arrogant and incompetent. He is one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. See Dr Parag Patel if you want a professional , compassionate and highly competent cardiologist.

September 29th, 2012

Insenstive and Sarcastic

This doctor made extremely inappropriate comments to me. He has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. Not very humble at all.

September 9th, 2010

See another doctor!

This doctor has poor patient relations. He didn't listen to my issues that brought me there in the first place. He thinks he knows it all. Luckily, I went to another doctor who did indeed found a problem.

February 28th, 2010

Very Disappointed

I wish I could report this guy to the AMA. After taking me off my current medicine and giving me a stress test, I did not hear from him again. Promised to call, and did not. Did not respond to my phone calls either. When I told him I had used a medicine previously which he was prescribing, and had a bad reaction to it, he insisted that was impossible and said I didn't know what I was talking about. Prescribed it anyway. When I phoned and told him my symptoms after taking the medicine for a few days, he did not return my calls. No report back on the stress test either.

February 22nd, 2017