A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herskovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herskovitz, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herskovitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven DR Herskovitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Herskovitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Herskovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Herskovitz practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.