A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herskovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herskovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herskovitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herskovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Herskovitz practice?
Dr. Steven Herskovitz practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Neurologists.