A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herzberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Herzberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Herzberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Herzberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Herzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Herzberg practices Dermatology near Roselle Park, NJ.
See Roselle Park Dermatologists.