A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herzog is Satisfactory. Dr. Herzog has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herzog, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herzog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Herzog practice?
Dr. Steven Herzog practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Herzog, Dr. Stephen Herzog, Dr. Stefan Herzog, Dr. Steve Herzog