A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herzog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herzog, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Herzog MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Steven Herzog has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Herzog practices Neurology near , .