A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Herzog is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herzog, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Herzog MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Steven Herzog has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Herzog practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.