A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Higginbotham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Higginbotham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higginbotham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Higginbotham practice?
Dr. Steven Higginbotham practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians.