Learn more about Dr. Steven Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Higginbotham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higginbotham
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higginbotham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Higginbotham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Higginbotham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Steven Higginbotham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Higginbotham practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Bryan Family Physicians.