A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Higginbotham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Higginbotham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Higginbotham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Steven Higginbotham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Higginbotham practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryan, TX.
See College Station Family Physicians and College Station Hospice & Palliative Specialists.