Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Higgins
Dr. Steven Higgins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Higgins is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Tri-City Medical Center and Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas. Dr. Higgins has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Higgins has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Steven Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Helane Fronek
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Colin Haggerty
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Filip Fattohi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi39