A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hinderer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics, Muscle Spasticity, and Spinal Cord Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinderer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hinderer has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinderer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hinderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hinderer practice?
Dr. Steven Hinderer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Hinderer, Dr. Stefan Hinderer, Dr. Stephan Hinderer, Dr. Stephen Hinderer