A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hinderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hinderer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinderer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hinderer has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinderer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hinderer practice?
Dr. Steven Hinderer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.