A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hinderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hinderer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinderer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hinderer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hinderer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinderer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hinderer has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Russell Hinderer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hinderer practice?
- Dr. Steven Hinderer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hinderer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.