A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hinderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hinderer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hinderer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinderer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hinderer has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Russell Hinderer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hinderer practice?
- Dr. Steven Hinderer has 13 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hinderer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.