Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hockstein
Dr. Steven Hockstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hockstein is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. Dr. Hockstein has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hockstein has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Steven Hockstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Andrea Dobrenis
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Garrick Leonard
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Renuka Tyagi
Urology, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi13