Dr. Steven Hodes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hodes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

20 years of excellent care

I have a lot of GI problems including ulcerative colitis .Dr Hodes has been my Dr for over 20 years now , from office visits to procedures, always a pleasant experience, couldn't ask for better care from the staff or the doctor, during flares and remission he has been there for me 24 X 7 X 365 without fail !!

April 13th, 2017

This was not my first time at the May Street Surgi Center. Each time I have been completely satisfied with the staff -- from the lady at the front desk, to the nurses, and to the staff in the procedure room. It is always like I am the only patient they need to care for. Yes, I will return (when necessary).

October 5th, 2016

Excellent experience. Appointment kept on time. In and out quickly.

August 3rd, 2016

Entire experience at office was wonderful........Staff friendly and courteous and Dr. great !

July 21st, 2016

Felt very comfortable, as is always the case each year I come in for my annual procedure. Dr. Hodes is great, and the support staff is as well

March 1st, 2016

I have seen Dr. Hodes and his partner for 20 years and never had a problem, but the receptionist at the Old Bridge office is rude and has no patience. I will never go to that office again.

January 18th, 2016

I have had a few colonoscopies & Endoscopies from Dr. Hodes . He is a wonderful Dr. very caring and very well mannered. I think he is an excellent Gastrologist and would never go to anyone but him. He's great.

December 24th, 2015

This appears to be a very well operated establishment. The staff was friendly. While I did not look forward to the procedure itself, I am glad I had it done here.

December 23rd, 2015

Results were positive, procedure was pain free and I would not hesitate to do it again to safe guard my health.

December 17th, 2015

I came to Dr. Hodes with many gastric problems that many other GI's couldn't help me with. Dr. Hodes has given me hope that one day I will be pain free and possibly lead a normal life.

December 15th, 2015

A very efficient Office! All of the receptionists, etc. were courteous, patient, and very well organized. Dr. Hodes was very personable, took his time explaining the procedure and the prep. I went to the procedure at the appointed time, was admitted within 15 minutes, I was prepped for the procedure within another 20 minutes, the procedure took less than 20 minutes, and I was discharged approximately two hours after I was admitted! During the follow-up, Dr. Hodes explained the results of the procedure, answered all of my questions satisfactorily and in detail. I was very pleased with the whole procedure and would highly recommend Dr. Hodes to anyone who has to undergo a colonoscopy.

December 11th, 2015

I'm very happy with Dr. Hodes. He is very pleasant and friendly but most importantly he is patient. He explained the various issues concerning my test results and allowed me time to ask questions without feeling rushed.