by O.S. on Aug 17th, 2014

The doctor and his receptionist/nurse are very professional and compassionate people. The members of my family and I had many visits to their office and never been disappointed.Their calmness and kindness beat my fear and anxiety.

Misdiugnosed him.... show details Misdiugnosed him....
by Anonimus on Jul 12th, 2013

You ki11ed my husband with your wrong diagnosis and would not talk to me or my family... But would not take my review unless I gave him a higher ranking and made my spelling bad.

by Barb on Feb 14th, 2013

Excellent professional. Made my life easier by giving me the tablets instead of the white drink without my asking. What a smooth and easy process, and his staff were there to answer all my preparation questions the day of and were very encouraging. If you have to have a colonoscopy in the Kenai Peninsula - Alaska area, I highly recommend using this doctor. The staff at Central Peninsula Hospital in Soldotna were also exceptional!

Hernia Repair show details Hernia Repair
by Blaine Martin on Apr 3rd, 2010

Very good explanation of procedure. Very professional while still being friendly. Seems very sincere about your care.

Jan 24th, 2009

Knowledgeable and willing to take the time necessary with you, the patient. He is confident and easy to work with.