A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hoel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoel graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Hoel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Brian Hoel DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Hoel practice?
- Dr. Steven Hoel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hoel practices Emergency Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR.
See Richardson Emergency Physicians.