Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hofstetter
Dr. Steven Hofstetter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hofstetter is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center and Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine. Dr. Hofstetter has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hofstetter has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Hofstetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Calvin Wei
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi11
Dr. John Saunders
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi12