A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hoge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hoge, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hoge, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoge graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenny Hoge MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Hoge practice?
- Dr. Steven Hoge has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hoge practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.