Learn more about Dr. Steven Hollstien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hollstien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollstien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollstien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hollstien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollstien graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollstien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Brian Hollstien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Hollstien practice?
- Dr. Steven Hollstien has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hollstien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons.