A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stevenx Hollstien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stevenx Hollstien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stevenx Hollstien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollstien graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollstien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stevenx B Hollstien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stevenx B. Hollstien practice?
- Dr. Stevenx Hollstien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stevenx Hollstien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Orthopedic Surgeons.