Dr. Steven Hollstien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
he's the greatest!
My son had a broken wrist in 2002. I have an old knee injury and I've been his patient for 14 years. He truely cares and takes his time with his patients and educates. Now it's time for a total knee replacement and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Holstein is kind and compassionate to all of his patients. He never seems rushed and answers all of your questions. He repaired my rotator cuff when no muscles were attached. My shoulder is great now. He is an expert at cortisone injections also. I highly recommend him!

September 28th, 2015
Dr Hollstien is an excellent physician and surgeon. One day on the golf course my hip replacement dislocated. Dr Hollstien meet me at the hospital and was able to re-insert my leg into my hip. One hour later i was able to walk out of the hospital on my own.

February 9th, 2015
Was treated in trauma unit. Was unconscious when I came in & underwent emergency surgery. Went to follow up visit, the guy was a J..k Waited 1 1/2 the first time, he never showed. Next time, He walks in and I ask who he is. He says "dont you know who I am?" I say no.. He says.. "Im the man that saved your life". I told him I wasnt exactly awake to meet him.... he was mad that I didnt bow down to him.. Major j..k.. Never went back to him

April 3rd, 2014
Dr Hollstien is very attentive and takes plenty of time to answer all your questions He doesn't make you feel like you are wasting his time and brush you off I would recommend him to family and friends HE COULD TREAT MY WIFE AND CHILDREN ANYTIME HE IS NOT A QUACK LIKE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT POST

February 4th, 2014
I injured myself and was able to get an appointment the very next day. His staff was very helpful and courteous. Dr. Hollstien gave me all the time I needed, answered all my questions, and explained everything in a way that I could understand. He gave me all the options for my treatment and I left feeling relieved and less worried. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hollstien to anyone with orthopedic needs!

January 30th, 2014
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! HE TOLD ME HE WOULD CUT MY ILIOPSOAS MUSCLE . YOU DON'T NEED IT. iT IS A MAJOR MUSCLE THAT ALLOWS US TO SIT AND STAND AND WALK. What a thing to say to a patient. I repeat DO NOT SEE THIS QUACK OF A DOCTOR. i PRAY HE LOSES HIS LICENSE TO PRACTICE ; BECAUSE , HE MIGHT HURT SOMEONE TRAGICALLY IN THE FUTURE. i PRAY ITS NOT YOUR CHILD OR WIFE. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COST

September 12th, 2013
Helped With Many Things
Dr. Holstien is great. He has helped me with tendonitis in my elbow, after several cortisone injections that provided months of relief we finally did surgery which was very sucessful and has been fine for years. He recently helped me with a horribly painful calcific tendonitis of the shoulder. Two weeks after a painless and well placed cortisone shot I had full range of motion and no pain.

July 10th, 2009
Dr Hollstien is a fantastic doctor who gives you such quality time.His office staff is cheerful and courtious.I Highly recommend this doctor its a breath of fresh air to see doctors like him still exist today.