A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Holt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Holt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Holt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Holt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Holt practice?
- Dr. Steven Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Holt practices Emergency Medicine near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Emergency Physicians.