A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Holtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Holtzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Holtzman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Holtzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Fredric Holtzman MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Holtzman practice?
- Dr. Steven Holtzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Holtzman practices Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Durham Surgeons.