A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Honebrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Honebrink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Honebrink graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Honebrink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N Honebrink MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Honebrink practice?
- Dr. Steven Honebrink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Honebrink practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.