A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hooi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hooi is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooi graduated from National University Of Singapore.
Dr. Hooi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- St. Rose Hospital
- Eden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven See-Choon Hooi MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Hooi practice?
- Dr. Steven Hooi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hooi practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Primary Care Doctors.