A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horii graduated from New York University.
Dr. Horii has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Horii MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Horii practice?
- Dr. Steven Horii has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Horii practices Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.